Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/7/2006 7:13:21 PM EDT
Anybody tried the 10 or 5 round MGW mags? Curious how good they work.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#1]
anybody?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got a 10 rounder from another member for hunting purposes, and for sighting in on a rest. Haven't used it since I just got it today, but will let you know as soon as I do. Was surprised to see that it's all polymer (except spring) and appears as though you can't remove the floorplate. Looks like a POS, but if it works once a year, good enough for me. Are 5 / 10 rounders usually polymer like this?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Some of the 5 or 10 rounders are polymer. Ive seen a 5 and 9 rounder that is similar to a USGI 20. I know DPMS also makes a clear polymer 10 rounder.

But for hunting I would rather have a good 5 rounder with a solid bottom. Here in NY we can only have a max 5 rounds for hunting.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top