BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 9:43:52 AM EDT
http://www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HKAR30

$39.99 each with flat $5 shipping.

I have never ordered from the place, but they are advertising in the top right banner area of AR15.com so it might be worth a try...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
http://www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HKAR30

I have never ordered from the place, but they are advertising in the top right banner area of AR15.com so it might be worth a try...

Good vendor!  +1
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:26:52 AM EDT
[#2]
They rock.
Buy with confidence
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#3]
always sold out.....i wanna buy 30 round grey teflon mags from them....when im ready to order they never seem to have them in stock.....guess ill have to stick to mags i can get from the gun shows for now
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
always sold out.....i wanna buy 30 round grey teflon mags from them....when im ready to order they never seem to have them in stock.....guess ill have to stick to mags i can get from the gun shows for now

Now, if they were "always" sold out, I would have never received the mags I ordered would I?  Not to mention the dozens of other folks here that bought mags from them.  

The mags in question related to THIS thread, however are currently in stock.

Yeah, them gun show mags are cheap AND convenient.    
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:32:56 PM EDT
[#5]
no no no no no u mis interpited it and they are sold out of the d&h mags i want.....there a good buisness alotta posistive feedback on them the only bad thing i heard is they wouldnt ship to new jersey  (good thing too its illeagal) and the gun show mags suck the only decent mags i got from a gun show were okay mags and i got 10 of them for almost 180 bucks.....on sale best deal at the show and i needed them at the time so yea got jipped but o well.....im waiting for a speacific mag so its more my fault then anyone else and there home page says there sold out...is this not true?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:33:39 PM EDT
[#6]
oh wait yea the hk mags are in stock....but i dont want them....not enough of an advantage
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#7]
tag
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
oh wait yea the hk mags are in stock....but i dont want them....not enough of an advantage

I'm sorry. Your purpose here is what?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#9]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont have one.......
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Quoted:

dont have one.......

So basically you are like the hair on my balls that i keep shaving off ...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#11]
no, the ones he licks off of the rim of the urinal...  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
no, the ones he licks off of the rim of the urinal...  

Hey guys, this thread was started by me to help other members find a good deal on mags.  If you don't have anything relevatnt to say, please don't post.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I appreciate your help.  Sorry.  

I do think this started because we were trying to keep it on target with 44mag.com and their reputation being better than what dingdong was complaining about...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:16:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
So basically you are like the hair on my balls that i keep shaving off ...

Quoted:
no, the ones he licks off of the rim of the urinal...  hr

What the fuck kind of forum is this?  he
Oh sorry, didn't mean to rain on your little post count upping parade.  

GunLovinTexan -
 They may be out of stock but he'll take backorders.  You'll get them when they're available which shouldn't be that long.  I just got mine yesterday and it was well worth the (~2 week) wait.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#15]
post count upping parade?

I'm sorry this forum isn't like other forums where you get rated as a private or sergeant, etc.  We only have a date and post count to show that perhaps someone has learned a thing or two in the time they've been here.

Look at it this way- 1 out of 3 of my posts are usually questions.  Another third are followups to responses to my initial questions.  So, that means I've asked about 1250+ questions and responded to 1250+ answers.  Did you ever think to look at it that way?  Maybe I've learned something in those 3800 posts that you seem to not see as real posts...

We are adults (who sometimes don't act it) around here and can f*ck around one in awhile when we want to without being treated like babies.  If you don't like it, you can spend most of your time at the other censored forums.  I see you are taking your freedoms for granted and using the word FUCK as you wish but complaining about my freedoms here...

This place wouldn't be worth what it is if we were all PC and good little children here.  Take it for what it's worth...
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:00:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
<snip>

This place wouldn't be worth what it is if we were all PC and good little children here.  Take it for what it's worth...

There's a huge amount of room available between "PC" and what's been said in this thread.

Summary:

Hey guys, good deal on HK mags (this is a good deal, considering it's 20% lower than they've been selling at for the recent past)

"thanks, thanks thanks"

Ah.. l think I'll shit in this thread since I think these mags are overpriced in the first place but I would really like to have them anyways if they weren't so expensive.

ah... instead of letting mods handle it with an IM or an edit, lets all quote and requote it, and turn the thread into a springboard for an argument...

And people here wonder why there's frustration here.

THIS thread is NOT in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum... It is in the MAGAZINES forum!

The CoC SHOULD say, if you can't figure out how to make your post directly pertain to the thread's subject matter, don't post.

Dawg.. thanks for the info... I seriously am considering buying some more of these mags. I got 4 last year from Stokes and they are most definitely worth every cent.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:23:28 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll try and get this train wreck back on track...

Dawg180 - Do you know if these are Gen I or Gen II mags?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:29:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

That was my first thought also.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:30:17 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HKAR30

Hot link for the lazy.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
They rock.
Buy with confidence

+10... bought 3 times from them no problems, I have them ship USPS right to my mailbox. Don't have to worry about UPS dropping them off who knows when/where.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:58:10 PM EDT
[#21]
I sent them an email a while ago for the date code.  no response as of five days.....
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

No clue...I don't waste $40 on a freakin M16 amg no matter who makes it.

Seriously though, I just stumbled across the stie with the pricing, and most guys in the Magazine Forum seem to speak hihgly of 44mag.com, so I thought I would share.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks for the heads up.  If I don't find anything interesting at the gunshow this weekend, I might order a pair.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Too bad it's just after Christmas, and I have to buy books this week or I would have bought 1.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#25]
well they ahve a 30 day guarantee so I bought 5, I'll let everyone know the date code.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#26]
chapper... i swear if you buy out all their stock in these before I get a chance to order some...

I gonna you!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:13:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
chapper... i swear if you buy out all their stock in these before I get a chance to order some...

I gonna you!

until you have fondled an '05 HK mag, you can't understand them....  yes they ARE worth 40$ (50$ i dunno 'bout!, 40 DEFINITELY!)....  quality is like comparing Colt to Hesse.  Guys will spend 40 extra bucks to have teh bolt carrier overhang the firing pin, they will spend 20$ for a trigger guard that is bent outwards, they will spend 15$ upgrading a USGI mag.....  save all those little upgrades and buy these mags.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I gonna you!

until you have fondled an '05 HK mag, you can't understand them....  yes they ARE worth 40$ (50$ i dunno 'bout!, 40 DEFINITELY!)....  quality is like comparing Colt to Hesse.  Guys will spend 40 extra bucks to have teh bolt carrier overhang the firing pin, they will spend 20$ for a trigger guard that is bent outwards, they will spend 15$ upgrading a USGI mag.....  save all those little upgrades and buy these mags.

I already have some. I just want some more, but priorities dictate I get some other things first. These aren't needed, just wanted.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:37:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

what's the difference  ??
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top