Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 7:59:24 PM EDT
The price of 30 round mags is really low right now and I was wondering if this is the lowest mags will probably go?  $10 for a new D&H mag seems to me, dirt ass cheap.  Is now the time to buy (which I already have done somewhat)?  Or is the market so flooded that cheap mags are going to be around for a long time to come?

Just wanting to get some insight and personal views on this.  I know with stocks you buy low and sell high so I wanted to see if that applies here, even though I have little to no intention on selling the mags I buy.

-X
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Wheres the 10 buck D&H?...I need me some more mags!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:54:17 PM EDT
[#2]
lol!  44mag.com (a new vendor BTW) had them for $9.99 each.  I think they raised their price a little just recently, but I think you can still get a good deal/break on 10 mags (if/when they are in stock)

Should I take the last reply as my answer?  

-X
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Hehe thanks man...that is definately the lowest I've ever seen them. I remember between 15-20 for the D&H mags.

Man I'm a sucker for a good deal.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#4]
They won't ever be cheaper.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#5]
$4.00 for NIW GI 30 rd. Ok so it was 1981 when I got them at that price!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Having lived through the days just before the last AWB, stock up NOW. Don't wait. You'll regret it in future years. I was buying NIW GI mags for $6-7 a year or two before the ban. As soon as there was talk from Congress about a ban, prices went insane rapidly. You might get caught flatfooted and end up paying more than you should. Even I got caught by this, paying $20-23 for more mags because I didn't buy enough when they were cheap (had only enough for one rifle, and then bought a second one). I'll have to wait a while to unload them, when the next round of banning talk starts up...as it eventually will.  Even then I may only break even.

Even if you don't think you'll even wear out 30-40 mags, get them anyways. You can always sell them...

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top