Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2005 12:17:26 PM EDT
Does anyone know about these magazines?

I would like to buy a couple. I've had them in the past, and they worked well, but seemed fragile. They were cracked when I got them and I wasn't able to fix them.

Any information about them would great.

Thanks,

~Icarus

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:20:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone know about these magazines?

I would like to buy a couple. I've had them in the past, and they worked well, but seemed fragile. They were cracked when I got them and I wasn't able to fix them.

Any information about them would great.

Thanks,

~Icarus

i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/Icarusuki/MVC-278F.jpg
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/Icarusuki/MVC-277F.jpg

they are designed for use with Simunition Ammo for LEO/Govt use.  The roll up spring get stuck with FMJ rounds.Great for training but not for plinking and range use IMHO
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Like Target435 said, they're meant for simunitions.  They tend to swell and split when loaded so I wouldn't spend any money on them unless they came in a trade or a package.  I painted mine and left a window.  They hold the bolt open on the last round and I've seen 20 rdrs with a regular follower and spring instead of the coil.  A metal version of the 20 rounder would be nice.  

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.

Brushdog, that's exactly what I did with mine. For a split second, I thought that was a picture of mine, though, none were ever taken.

Thanks,

~Icarus
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top