Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/7/2005 12:25:15 PM EDT
I saw in a recent Gunworld that DPMS is now making 45rd steel mags for the ar15.  They cost like $90 so I doubt anyone will bother to buy one but what do you guys say?  Anyone have one?  Any info?  
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I saw in a recent Gunworld that DPMS is now making 45rd steel mags for the ar15.  They cost like $90 so I doubt anyone will bother to buy one but what do you guys say?  Anyone have one?  Any info?  

nope, but it's just 2 30's welded together.  not worth it at $30 eithor
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#2]
They are worth it if they work - saves a reload and that is worth a couple seconds. They are indeed welded up from 2 mags and the weld is obvious. I saw one the other night at Phil's and the weld is obvious. THere was some discussion in the 3 gun forum on www.brianenos.com as to whether they work.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw that too.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:35:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Personally I'd rather spend the $89 on 8 D&H 30s'

Chief
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw the same ad.  Very intruiging.  I might buy one if I ever get some extra money in my gun fund.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top