Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2005 9:19:23 AM EDT
Coming from the "Great Gun State" of New Jersey, I can't say that I know what a 20 or 30 round magazine looks like sticking out from under my new Bushmaster.  I had heard that a gun shop in Brick NJ was converting the Bushy 10-rounders to 15 round but they said they stopped doing it because of bad functioning.  What are we NJ people supposed to do.

Maybe we can get a petition together to have Bushmaster produce 15-rounders.  Can a 20 rounder be blocked to accept 15 rounds ?  And would this be legal ?  I'm thinking not.

Brand new to the board, any help would be appreciated.

Mitch
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in your corner brother -- I'm from Union County NJ --- I E mailed PRI three weeks ago after seeing that they offer a 15 round 6.8 SPC magazine.  I asked if they could offer a version in 5.56 for us unlucky shooters of the AR in "Banned States".  They said that they do have the tooling for something like this already to go, and they said they were going to produce them.  

I'll believe it when I see it, but it was a nice reply to my request.  Time will tell.

J223...

BTW  --- the Hometown Forum has a place for just NJ/NY threads ...
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm in your corner brother -- I'm from Union County NJ --- I E mailed PRI three weeks ago after seeing that they offer a 15 round 6.8 SPC magazine.  I asked if they could offer a version in 5.56 for us unlucky shooters of the AR in "Banned States".  They said that they do have the tooling for something like this already to go, and they said they were going to produce them.  

I'll believe it when I see it, but it was a nice reply to my request.  Time will tell.

J223...

BTW  --- the Hometown Forum has a place for just NJ/NY threads ...

we there yet?
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What are we NJ people supposed to do.

Move
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:39:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Try here - .www.Arms-n-Ammo.com
Great mags and the owner posts here as PK90.

Rich V
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top