Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2005 4:53:35 AM EDT
Anyone know where some instructions can be found that deal with field stripping this thing to clean it?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the only manual I have ever seen...  I don't think it has what you are asking for but perhaps you need it anyways...  I scanned this years ago...

www.quarterbore.com/library/pdf_files/mdg3-120rdmag.pdf

I don't have one of these mags anymore (well no AR-15 mags) but I do have the 7.62x39 ak mags and they work the same... so I hope this helps some...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I used to have a Chinese one where the back opened to load the bullets, close it, then wind spring.  It worked too.  Now, with the ban gone (for now, until Hitlery gets in the White House with First Lady Bill), I wish these mags were imported again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I used to have a Chinese one where the back opened to load the bullets, close it, then wind spring.  It worked too.  Now, with the ban gone (for now, until Hitlery gets in the White House with First Lady Bill), I wish these mags were imported again.

The problem is the ban on import on Chinease mags is still in effect...  So...  No More Imports!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:49:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh, that's just SWELL!

Abuse of office = Executive Orders!!!!

So much for the Constitution.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought that the import ban was started by Bush the elder. I've been wrong before. Of course, now that the ATF has begun to interpret imported parts that could be assembled into banned items it probably doesn't matter. I thought the Supreme Court put the Kibosh on that shit with the Thompson / Center ruling.

The Gov that does not trust it's citizens can not be trusted.

Has anyone tried a dunk tank on those mags, that would probably work for flushing out most build-up.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top