Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2005 5:16:20 PM EDT
I friend was given a bunch of shooting supplies that had been under water from hurricane katrina.  He gave me 7 30 rd mags and 14 20 rd mags.  The springs in the 30's a ok, but the springs in the 20's are rusted so I want to replace them.  Where can I get some inexpensive springs?  These will be range mags and not shtf mags.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:47:19 AM EDT
[#1]
.........Dupe................
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:51:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Midwayusa.com has some  search under  "masen" . I bought some of theseand they were made just like the originals. Also they were the cheapest I could find
Also Brownells has some made by Wolff and some by ISMI and some by Piece River and some by Superior shooting.

here some listed on the equipment exchange www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=269385
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#3]
think there are some for sale in the ee
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks, ill get some of the john mason.  really didnt want to spend $5-6 a mag spring.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top