Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2005 5:51:30 AM EDT
Hi all,

Took the "leetle frien'" out to the range this weekend to impress a 20-year old female (heh, heh).  Had some trouble with the last round failing to load from the mag -- actually happened in 2 of the 20s.  These were Colt magazines, too.  I don't believe it was ammo related since I changed up the cheapo Amerco 9mm for some 124 gr. GECO and still had the problem in those 2 mags.  he
Went to my Brownells catalog to check out some new mag springs for the AR15.  Alas, all they had were springs for the .223 mags.  

Anybody know who makes replacement springs for the 9mm Colt mags?  Or are there any springs that would work as replacements?  Inquiring minds want to know.

TIA for your response,
F.
8-)
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:36:28 AM EDT
[#1]
i have seen wolf +power springs for the 9mm mags before. cant remember now.

try emailing this guy and see if he can get them

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=269385

if you find some let me know as well, had the new 32rd that came with my 6450 not hold bolt open
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#2]
btt cause i cant find them and its bothering me
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:46:12 AM EDT
[#3]
talked to rustytx and he says wolf makes them and he will be adding them to his next order.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top