Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2005 5:41:30 AM EDT
        I tried a couple and could'nt get them to work. When  i contacted Superior shooting Systems they sounded like it never happened. Have they worked for you?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:50:07 AM EDT
[#1]
What is a 20rnd. "springlock"?

www.zediker.com/tubb/images/speedlock/slspringsar15.html or is this what your asking about?

Mike
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#2]
My bad, Yes they are 20 rnd. Speedlock/Superior Sooting Systems magazine springs bought from Brownells. When in stalled after about 4-5 rnds. the bullets and follower would tilt up and get worse with more rnds. I wanted to send them to SSS with the magazines to have them checked out but ended up putting them aside, i ran across them cleaning up and was just wondering if anybody else used them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one of the forty round springs and went to swap it out with and old mag but I saw it was smaller in width and depth than the one in it so I never used it. Got me curious now I may try to find it and try loading it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Are the springs in the right way? If they're not then you will get the exact problem you're having.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, I checked that.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top