Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 10:26:06 AM EDT
Hey guys,

I'm looking for around 50 thirty round contract mags, preferably Okay Mfg.  The twist is that I'd really like to get the mag bodies and floor plates, without followers and springs as I'll use SAW enhanced springs and Magpull followers.

Anyone know of a place to pick these up?

Thanks,

Josh
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you already have the SAW enhanced springs and Magpull followers?

If not you can order the mags from some vendors with those already in the mags.  It will only cost you a few bucks more per mag.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#2]
You could also just purchase regular fully assembled mags and then sell the followers and springs on EE or keep them as spares. It'll be a lot easier than finding a place that will sell them stripped.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You could also just purchase regular fully assembled mags and then sell the followers and springs on EE or keep them as spares. It'll be a lot easier than finding a place that will sell them stripped.

+1

get with tactical solutions they are in the equipment exchange, he had cases for sale at one point
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top