Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/23/2005 3:17:58 PM EDT
does anyone have a Technical Manual they could scan and email it to me...I would greatly appreciate it!

I traded for a brandnew AR15 beta mag but the manual was not included and I have no ideal how to service it with the graphite..how often...etc...

Thanks in advance!!

Jackpot

[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 4:03:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have the bag it came with? If so look hard in the bag mine was hidden inside the bag. I wish my scanner worked but no go sorry. I have two Beta's I have not lubed them yet. I would lube it when needed or go to the web site and find out. I just checked there web site and they say to lube regularly to the top of the spacer rounds.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Do you have the bag it came with? If so look hard in the bag mine was hidden inside the bag.

Exactly. If you have the factory mag pouch, there is a "hidden" velcro pocket inside the pouch on the rear side. It contains a screwdriver and an owner's manual.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks ya'll.....that's were it was...behind the hidden flap...screwdriver too.....Thanks!!

jackpot
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:42:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Same here!
I just found my manual also.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:55:28 AM EDT
[#5]
gezzzzzzzzz
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:33:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I came home today and alas, NO manual or tool!  Anybody got link or something I can print as far as the manual....thanks'
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#7]
i would like to see one out of curriousity
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:33:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Some info here, scroll down and click on "continue" to get to the manual excerpts.

www.specialoperations.com/Weapons/Features/M4/Page_Five.htm
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top