Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 8:52:34 PM EDT
I just got my 50 Beowulf upper today. I was inspecting the magazine and it seems that if you try and load more than a few rounds into it, the rounds do a nose dive. I took it apart and reassembled it to make sure that the springs were in correct. Anybody had any problems with the Beowuld mags? I am getting ready to try and modify a couple of my 30 rounders and test them at the range. Anybody with any insight please advise. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Magpul. lol
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
i have the 5 round mag that came with my beowulf and it does what your saying but feeds perfectly.

have also found here and personally that the d&d thermolds works great in the beowulf!!

usually find them cheaper  here in the ee than usgi mags.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
oh look through the ar variants board there is a lot of talk about the beowulf there.

there was also a thread talking about mods to the regular mags a while back
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top