Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 2:10:54 AM EDT
I live in New Yorkistan and have seen a few pre-ban betas for sale recently.  They are serial numbered on the rear on both the left and right drums.  Where can I find info on build dates for these mags?  There were no obvious dates in thses numbers and they are not leo marked.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone out there.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#2]
You can contact the company and they might have a list of preban serial numbers. I have a Beta that was refurbished from the company and it had a sticker stating that it was a pre-ban magazine on the box. Also most preban beta's didn't have the leo label on the back, however don't use this as a solid way to verify the preban status.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:08:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks I emailed Beta two weeks ago and haven't received a reply.  That was after calling and being asked to email them the numbers....
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:03:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the "preban" betas have the NSN numbers on the snails and a diffrent bracket that attached to the feed towers. The Postban bets had no NSN markings on them with a newer bracket.

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top