Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2005 6:21:16 PM EDT
These are the best magazines I've seen.  They are H&K German magazines.  The followers are real smooth and the entire mag is maritime finish steel.

http://www.cummingscreekarmory.com/Images/hkmag1.jpg

http://www.cummingscreekarmory.com/Images/hkmag2.jpg

http://www.cummingscreekarmory.com/Images/hkmag3.jpg
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:36:21 PM EDT
[#1]
just wait until it rusts and the baseplate pops off
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#2]
The newest one, like pictured is supposed to fasten different at the bottom, better than HKs original design.
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Gee... another HK magazine thread...there's something you don't see a lot off.......
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:33:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Gee... another HK magazine thread...there's something you don't see a lot off.......

Well, at least nobody's talking about green followers and mag refinishing any more.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Where did you get it?
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#6]
The GunSource.com  I called back today and they had less than 100 left.  He also went on to say they did not expect to get any more after this batch is sold out.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:06:05 PM EDT
[#7]
My local FFL had some HKs for under $50.  I'd still rather pimp out some USGI 30s with CS springs and magpul followiers at CMMG's website, but to each his own.  lately, I've been spending my mag. money on good USGI 20s with alloy followers.

There are also some Aluminum "High Reliability Magazines" made by a US contractor (don't remember which one and too lazy to Google)...
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#8]
The GunSource.com  I called back today and they had less than 100 left.  He also went on to say they did not expect to get any more after this batch is sold out.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I must admit these mags are a bit much coming in at around $45.00.  The better option is to fortify the better quality 30 round teflon coated mags and then you'll have a more affordable "high reliability" mag.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

There are also some Aluminum "High Reliability Magazines" made by a US contractor (don't remember which one and too lazy to Google)...

Perhaps SAW's enhanced mags?  
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I must admit these mags are a bit much coming in at around $45.00.  The better option is to fortify the better quality 30 round teflon coated mags with the magpul followers and then you'll have a more affordable "high reliability" mag.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I must admit these mags are a bit much coming in at around $45.00.  The better option is to fortify the better quality 30 round teflon coated mags with the magpul followers and then you'll have a more affordable "high reliability" mag.

A $10 USGI 20 or 30 (with or without finish) is "high reliability" enough for me, even in Injunin country.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top