BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/10/2005 1:18:56 PM EDT
Hey guys,
 I just ordered 13 of these 30's:

www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AR_15_M16_Magazines.html

I hate spending money, so support me and tell me I did the right thing.  Also, I encourage you to buy from this company as they are incredibly friendly and patient, especially on the phone.  But you all know that already...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered 6 on Saturday.
You can never have to many mags
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#2]
If I had a little more cash, I would probably get some more mags.  But seeing as I am in college and only work during the summer, my supply of money is starting to dry up.  Of course it didn't help I bought a brand new Bushmaster in September, or all of the ammo I did, or any of the other gun stuff.  Oh well.      You did the right thing.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The mag listings appear to be gone.  I wonder what happened...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Those things went fast. I ordered 4 last night and I'm glad I did.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#5]
For once I got in on something before it sold out.   I ordered 5 of the Bushy's and 5 of the Ak's yesterday.

Should have got more......
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, it's strange.  I called them about an hour before I ordered and they said they had plenty left, so they either stopped selling them for some reason, or some people put in some big orders.  Oh well.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top