Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2005 10:41:42 AM EDT
AIM has listed on their Website new staight 20 rounders for $14.95 (or a buck less for 3 or more).  

These are supposed to be LE mags made by "Ronan" of New Haven, CT for a government contract.

Here is the link.   www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AR_15_M16_Magazines.html

Anyone familiar with this manufacturer?  They look good in the picture, so I ordered two, and will report back when I get them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I got some of these when AIM had them a month or so ago.  They look ok to me.  The weather has not be conducive to a range trip so I haven't tried them yet.

Would be interested in your opinion.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
AIM has listed on their Website new staight 20 rounders for $14.95 (or a buck less for 3 or more).  

These are supposed to be LE mags made by "Ronan" of New Haven, CT for a government contract.

Here is the link.   www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AR_15_M16_Magazines.html

Anyone familiar with this manufacturer?  They look good in the picture, so I ordered two, and will report back when I get them.

Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#2]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=209124

Very high quality.

Compared one next to a "Colt" 20 rounder w/alloy follower and only the follower (plastic) and floorplate markings were different. Essentially it's a USGI magazine. Function was 100%.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Might have to order a few.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
They now have bushmaster 30 rounders 3 or more 13.95
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top