Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2004 5:05:33 PM EDT
Do they have a teflon or dry film coating?  Anybody confirm who makes them?  Last I heard was Creative Prouducts.
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#1]
i used one last night for blanks. 100% function so far. the have the milspec teflon finish on them, they look the same as the new LEO mags i got when i served in the army. For the super secret price of $12.50 i cant go wrong.
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i used one last night for blanks. 100% function so far. the have the milspec teflon finish on them, they look the same as the new LEO mags i got when i served in the army. For the super secret price of $12.50 i cant go wrong.

Who makes them??? Are they USGI or Creative Prouducts?

FB
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

There is no such thing as milspec teflon finish.  The milspec finish is the dry moly that is on standard USGI mags.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 12:24:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Where are you getting them at that price?!
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Like the Thread title says...Brownell's...$12.50 dealer price.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Whats stamped on the floor plates?I might want to buy just some floor plates.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 3:52:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Anybody confirm who makes these?
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Whats stamped on the floor plates?I might want to buy just some floor plates.

The floor plate reads "Brownells, Montezuma, Iowa, USA"

sorry about the teflon, i ment to say Moly.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder who makes these for Brownells?
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top