Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/29/2004 11:56:41 AM EDT
Would you buy Bushmaster or Labelle magazines to put away and save?????
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
They are both the same... Why do you ask??
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It's funny you say that, I think LaBelle makes Bushy mags, but I have both and when I compared both of them, the Bushy rattles more and makes a "tinney" sound when unloaded and the LaBelle's feel alot more solid. Who knows, there both great...
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's funny you say that, I think LaBelle makes Bushy mags, but I have both and when I compared both of them, the Bushy rattles more and makes a "tinney" sound when unloaded and the LaBelle's feel alot more solid. Who knows, there both great...

Yes, right now D&H formerly Labelle makes their Own Teflon Mags and makes them for Bushmaster as well.  The only thing different if the floorplate.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have quite a few bushmasters and the same of labelle but if you got to pick which would you pick? just storing up for yrs from now. I also think bushmasters sound tinny and rattle and feel light, just wondered which one you would stock up on..
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Any decent USGI.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:57:59 AM EDT
[#6]
both

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:50:56 AM EDT
[#7]
+2 any decent USGI
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
both

BOTH SHOULD BE BANNED!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:48:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

BOTH SHOULD BE BANNED!

Your starting to sound like a commercial with that quote.

LaBelle's cause the Bushmasters followers look like a knockoff follower, shiny, not flat like a USGI. Also the inside corners are rounded and not straight sharp cut. Stick with USGI known and stay away from commercial market mags.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top