Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/25/2004 5:21:19 PM EDT
OK, I just bought a DPMS 308-LR rifle.... and of course we all know about the mag problems that they have... I got a great deal on the weapon so I could not pass it up and wait for DPMS to ship the rifle with the new mags, (according to the customer service person that I talked to), sometime in late November/early December....

so.... does anyone have any used 5 or 10 round SR-25 mags that they would like to sell...?? dont care how many scratches they have, or how old they are..... just as long as they will feed and function properly....

I know, I know..... I can wait till DPMS releases the new mags and just send the plastic ones in and get the replacements for free.... BUT COME ON.....!!!! could YOU wait....???

thanks in advance....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm still looking for a few more 20 rd mags for my SR-25.  I have a new 10 rd mag that came with the gun but won't sell it until I can locate another 2 or 3 20rds. Their web site has been down i think all the civilian sales are done now with the massive military orders. I paid $105 for my last new 20rd mag scares me to think what it'll cost if I do find one now.
Shoot safe
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top