Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2004 5:14:08 PM EDT
I just picked up a couple of USA Thermold's for $20 a piece from a gun shop that's going out of business.  I was wondering if I got a pretty good deal, and also if I can use the new green anti-tilt followers in them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#1]
no you did not get a good deal on them, Folks have been selling them for around $11-12 here on the EE recently and you should not pay more for a thermold than a USGI mags
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry... but they hosed ya, and the green followers will not work in them...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, you got porked!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
no you did not get a good deal on them, Folks have been selling them for around $11-12 here on the EE recently and you should not pay more for a thermold than a USGI mags

Sorry... but they hosed ya

Man, you got porked!!!

Well, I'd have to disagree with you.  With no one in the area selling much for new mags, I'd be left with ordering them.  After reading the following about Thermold's that are for sale on the EE, I think I came out alright.

Thermold's
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:34:16 AM EDT
[#5]
no you didnt, why would you pay more money for a non milspec mag then you would a USGI? Some of the dealers have USGI almost brand new for as low as $10
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Hollywood
You asked if you got a bad deal and you did and now you don't like the answer you get!!!!!!! Now I know why ya got "Porked"
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top