Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/6/2004 1:33:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of hours are they putting in nowadays? 24/7? weekends? 2-3 shifts? 40 hour week?  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Got a phone number? Who did you talk to to get in?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I can wait....are they in yet?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What kind of hours are they putting in nowadays? 24/7? weekends? 2-3 shifts? 40 hour week?  

That would be nice to know, I can volunteer if they don't like paying over time.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

They will be switching the stamping sometime this month to CAGE code on the right side, with the same month and date of manufacturer on the left.

So it may be a little while before we see teflon mags without the LE stamp ?
BTW - I still do not have an ETA on more mags.

thanks.

Thanks for the update but this reads as though they are taking off the LE and replacing it with the CAGE code?

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the update!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
hats )

Back to Kerry...   I feel if kerry wins, it will be more because of people not liking Bush personaly than being anti-republican.   And with a republican controlled congress..  no worries.. (unless narrowly controlled congress.. then..)   All "we" need is a 66% majority in both houses and it won't matter if the president is from mars.... his
*shamless promotion*
Oh.. got my upper back from ADCO, with an A2 FH installed.. is purdy.  They do nice work.. quick too.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#11]
well they need to build a new plant or something because I want some more damn  mags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#12]
GO FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
well they need to build a new plant or something because I want some more damn  mags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on.  It's not like mags are hard to come by now.  Why would they ramp up production?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#14]
is Labelle a good company?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on.  It's not like mags are hard to come by now.  Why would they ramp up production?

Make hay when the sun shines (or set in this case).
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

repub18,
I titled this thread "LaBelle" just for you

I had a feeling when you added this

"Yes I know they are DH Id. now."
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Hi Guys,

I received my mags from Bravo and they are nice I'd post some pics but Hunt101 won't let me upload any.

FB

ETA Pics:

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Anyways - the current production is still running the LE stamp on the right side of the mag.
The left side has the month and date of manufacturer and the right side has the LE / Military stamp, and the floorplate has the CAGE code.

Stupid, but they would probably have to requalify the product or the Government won't accept them.

So, keep running stuff that doesnt' need to be there.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:07:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I feel if kerry wins, it will be more because of people not liking Bush personaly than being anti-republican.

That sounds like a comment to me.

And with a republican controlled congress..  no worries..

WRONG! My two OH senators consistantly vote right along the side of Ted Kennedy and the like on gun control issues.  You CAN'T expect all republican's to vote along party lines.  If you really think the Congerss can keep us free from the U.N. global gun ban treaty supported by Rebecca Peters you are mistaken.  Watch Wayne La Pierre debate her on the issue of a global gun ban Oct 12th on iN-Demand pay-per-view.  

Ok I'll get off my
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:11:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Lets not forget that Bush made it very clear that he would sign a new AWB if it made it to his desk. Kerry would certainly do the exact same thing. So it really doesnt seem to matter who is in office. It all comes down to congress on this one (which is exactly how laws are supposed to get passed).
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:37:50 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Lets not forget that Bush made it very clear that he would sign a new AWB if it made it to his desk. Kerry would certainly do the exact same thing. So it really doesnt seem to matter who is in office. It all comes down to congress on this one (which is exactly how laws are supposed to get passed).

Is your view/understanding of government really that naive, or are you just being sarcastic?

Thanks, BravoCo, for the magazine-production update!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I feel if kerry wins, it will be more because of people not liking Bush personaly than being anti-republican.

That sounds like a comment to me.

And with a republican controlled congress..  no worries..

WRONG! My two OH senators consistantly vote right along the side of Ted Kennedy and the like on gun control issues.  You CAN'T expect all republican's to vote along party lines.  If you really think the Congerss can keep us free from the U.N. global gun ban treaty supported by Rebecca Peters you are mistaken.  Watch Wayne La Pierre debate her on the issue of a global gun ban Oct 12th on iN-Demand pay-per-view.  

Ok I'll get off my

Ditto...My two R.I.N.Os up here voted to extend the AWB last spring.

FB
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Just a quick question,  why are they still stamping the date on the mag body still?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Just a quick question,  why are they still stamping the date on the mag body still?

agreement with the DOD, just like they have to have the cag code that way the military has a better way of tracking the mags
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top