User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2004 5:32:31 AM EDT
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=CZ8448670R

back in stock as of this morning, if my email is correct. $15
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Got me curious about the part number. It's the same as Bushmaster's part number, but with an "R" on the end,  so I checked with Natchez just now; those aren't new, they're refurbs.

May still be fine mags, but I've already got plenty of "good" mags, so I'll wait for new before spending money on more. (Sorry to rain on anyone's parade)

FWIW, new ones are in stock at Bushmaster's own website for $19.95.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know if the new Bushy's are date marked?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a few of the BM 30-rd mags last week directly from Bushmaster.  Looking for a date, I do see what appears to be a date stamp.  The date stamp looks different than other USGI mags.  The date stamp is "8 04".  The "8" is extremely light, shallow stamping.  Whereas the "04" is very crisp, deep stamping.

Interestingly, the BM curved 20-rd mags do Not have any date stamp.  I have 3 mags of the 30-rds and 2 mags of curved 20-rds.  Only the 30-rd mags have a date stamp.  All of my new BM mags (20s and 30s) have the "For Military or Law Enforcement Only" sorta message stamped on them.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top