Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/1/2004 7:00:45 AM EDT
I was wondering if people are sitting on pre-ban mags helping out folks in "disadvantaged" states the same way the folks selling their preban guns are doing. There have got to be some folks sitting on some nice pre-ban 30 USGI mags which they would be willing to swap for new LEO marked ones as a courtesy. It probably won't work until said LEO mags are in cheap abundant supply. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:32:05 AM EDT
[#1]
That would help us New Yorker's out greatly. I've just given up and bought new preban mags from EE or replacement mag bodies from CMMG. Thanks for helping us out though. My thinking is that no one is gonna give them up for a even swap. Most will probably just want to hang on to them because they are payed for or the fact that most of us are men who like to hoard stuff!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I have no problem swaping mine, Ive around 75 range mags in all working order,. Some OD gunkoated, Some almost like new,  The rest are between 20-75% finish wise. All preban. Id swap 1 for 1 for good LEO's Id have to ask for help with the shipping. With Preban AR mags still around 12$ and LEO's now close to the same price I'd hardly think alot of people would go for the swap but Id be willing...............Udog
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got about 10 nearly-new looking 30's (green followers) that I've bought one or two at a time which I would be willing to throw into the mix. Even swap for a new LEO marked one. If you can find cheap LEO marked mags with green followers, let me know. I can provide pictures of my mags as well.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I have some 30 rounders as well, varying conditions. Will swap for new LEO. Let me know. - jwrig
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I have around 30 NIW pre-ban USGI 30 round mags (with black followers) that I would be happy to trade for new LEO marked mags.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Already did .
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a few 20 and 30 rd magazine I would swap if it would help anyone out.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top