Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/28/2004 4:46:46 AM EDT
Hey Guys,
   Found a guy who carries all the mags you'll need. Chris has Colt and LaBelle and others and can sell you all you want from 1 to 150+ His e mail is [email protected] Give him a try. You won't be disappointed. I wasn't. He cares about his customers unlike these big outfits who won't answer your e mails or phone calls...........Mike..........
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:55:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool

Do you know how much he is charging and if they are LEO/Military marked mags or not?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:43:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I could care less what he thinks of me. I wouldn't mind seeing some prices though!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#3]
the price has to be right first.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#4]
All right Guys...here's the skinny on the mags. Just got off the phone with him and here's what he gave me. He has the following brand new 30 round NON-LEO mags made by the following:

1. Colt
2. LaBelle ( who also makes the Colt mags)
3.DPMS
4. FN

The Colt and LaBelles have the green followers and are  Gray teflon coated. These if i understood right are still sealed in the bag.

The Dpms and FN have factroy follwers and the Dpms mags are balck teflon coated and the FN is gray teflon. The FN are new but loose packed ...not in bags.

I hope this answers the little questions you may have ....now for the biggie. The price is $22 each plus the shipping. You can get a price break for 10 or more. He won't rob you on shipping either. You can e mail or call Chris at the info below. Hope this helps you guys out who own them ugly black gunsHis email is [email protected] and his phone number is 708-296-9210. He runs a one man show and if you get the answering machine, leave him a message he WILL call you back. Let me how it goes. Take care...........Mike.............
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:47:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
All right Guys...here's the skinny on the mags. Just got off the phone with him and here's what he gave me. He has the following brand new 30 round NON-LEO mags made by the following:

1. Colt
2. LaBelle ( who also makes the Colt mags) no they dont Okay industries makes colt mags
3.DPMS
4. FN

The Colt and LaBelles have the green followers and are  Gray teflon coated.Colt has never had teflon coated mags These if i understood right are still sealed in the bag.

The Dpms and FN have factroy follwers and the Dpms mags are balck teflon coated and the FN is gray teflon. The FN are new but loose packed ...not in bags.

I hope this answers the little questions you may have ....now for the biggie. The price is $22 each plus the shipping. You can get a price break for 10 or more. He won't rob you on shipping either. You can e mail or call Chris at the info below. Hope this helps you guys out who own them ugly black guns

His email is [email protected] and his phone number is 708-296-9210. He runs a one man show and if you get the answering machine, leave him a message he WILL call you back. Let me how it goes. Take care...........Mike.............

your kidding right??  Why the heck would someone pay $22 for a mag right now. I just bought some Okay mags for $11 a peice.  I hope you didnt buy some of these because you could of gotten a lot better deal

BTW fixed some stuff for ya
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I live in NC and it ain't high compared to what is charged around here ...You can check the spec.'s with Chris. I might have misunderstood the spec's. I'm not a AR fan....just trying to help out.........Mike...........
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info partssman!

There are better deals to be found on the Equipment Exchange.  For instance, several like Eagle Firearms, Surfit & Magman are selling NIW, non-leo mags for under $20 each.  If you don't mind the LEO stampings you can find them for as low as $10 each!  And those prices INCLUDED shipping!!!  Also, you can pre-order new, non-leo mags for $12 from BravoCompanyUSA if you don't mind waiting.

I'm sure your friend Chris will have no trouble selling those mags locally but he's a little high for this place.  Regardless, thanks for posting the info here
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#8]
They should come with a box or two of shells for that price.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I live in NC and I buy my mags from Eagle Arms.   New Labelle in the wrapper.  Or new Colt cheaper that what you posted.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:39:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Chris called and said he'd match the $20 per mag price.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:40:42 AM EDT
[#12]

He won't rob you on shipping either.

At that price, he doesn't have to.......
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Chris called and said he'd match the $20 per mag price. hr

Match don't cut it.  He needs to beat the other prices to get business.  The other dealers have a track record here and are known quantities.  They also have sense enough to advertise on the Equipment Exchange.  All we know about "Chris" is that you say his name is "Chris".

Pimp your stuff somewhere else.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Drop the price to $15.00 each and he can redeem himself.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey anyone so a search on "partsman"'s posts , all he seems to do is Shill for this guy.

Hey Mike, er, Chris, or whoever, just take out an Ad on EE !!

At least if you posted as yourself on EE we couldn't tell you where to shove your crappy mag deals
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:19:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chris called and said he'd match the $20 per mag price.

Match don't cut it.  He needs to beat the other prices to get business.  The other dealers have a track record here and are known quantities.  They also have sense enough to advertise on the Equipment Exchange.  All we know about "Chris" is that you say his name is "Chris".

Pimp your stuff somewhere else.

We also know that he is in the 708 area code... north west chicago suburbs....

Same area code R Guns is in.... hmmm....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#17]
  I live in NC and around where I live there isn't a bunch of places unless you want to drive 50 miles to buy mags and the like. To give you an example one shop charges $24 for 30 round ak mags and another charges $20 for 30 round chinese mags.I ran across a guy who done me right and what I thought was a good deal on what I bought and tried to do you fellows a good turn and let you know. This of course has opened me up to a bunch of bad mouth. If they're too high and you can get them cheaper, good for you. But why do you have to bad mouth everybody? Sorry I tried help!........Mike.........
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#18]
I googled this. These guys are in Cali.

www.precisionarms.com/
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Nature of the internet. It's easy to say whatever you want when the guy can't reach over and pop you in the mouth for it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Don't like his prices, don't buy his mags.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
  I live in NC and around where I live there isn't a bunch of places unless you want to drive 50 miles to buy mags and the like. To give you an example one shop charges $24 for 30 round ak mags and another charges $20 for 30 round chinese mags.I ran across a guy who done me right and what I thought was a good deal on what I bought and tried to do you fellows a good turn and let you know. This of course has opened me up to a bunch of bad mouth. If they're too high and you can get them cheaper, good for you. But why do you have to bad mouth everybody? Sorry I tried help!........Mike.........

It doesnt matter where you live UPS drives anywhere most of the deal are to be found on the EE
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:36:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I googled this. These guys are in Cali.

www.precisionarms.com/

Yeah but... that area code is northern IL.

Reverse lookup

No listing was found for the phone number you've entered.  
The phone number "(708) 296-9210" is a La Grange, IL based phone number and the registered carrier is United States Cellular Corp. Additional information for this number is not available. Please read our Search Tips below for more information

This whole thing doesn't pass the sniff test.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Strange, just strange.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#25]
I just got NIW Labelles for $12 a piece

well there actually D&H industries but they are the ones who bought out labelle
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:14:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:57:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Where the hell did you get a deal like that?

Tapco for one.  I also picked up NIW Centers from Ghost-1 for $10 each and that was shipped!  The Tapco deal was great and I picked up 10 NIW D&H from them before they sold out.  Repub18 found another source but by the time I saw the thread they were sold out  You gotta be quick!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:46:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:58:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I meant specifically LaBelle's for $12 and assumed they were without LEO stampings.

Oh, the D&H mags were stamped LEO/Mil Only.  I haven't seen prices on the non-stamped ones come down yet.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:00:10 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Where the hell did you get a deal like that?

here you go

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=226689

dont hesitate to do business with bravo company, very good company.  I just got 10 of them yesterday but they were LEO marked but Paul should have some unmarked ones in soon

BTW these mags look exactly like my Pre ban Labelle Teflons
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:16:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top