Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2004 4:47:09 PM EDT
Picked up a used C-Mag for my AR in excellent condition. Anyone know where I can download a copy of the owners manual
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:18:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact Betaco direct, they will hook you up with one.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#2]
If the Beta came in a pouch, lift the velcro flap on the rear wall of the pouch. You will find a small user manual and keychain type screwdriver there (unless previous owner removed them).

You have to look carefully to find the flap. It is not immediately obvious that it is there.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Xm777, Didn't see the flap there. Key chain screwdriver was there but no manual.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#4]
You must have one of the older type pouches, the ones with the old LC-1 type "tweeker".

They did not come with a manual. Instead there was a laminated/waterproof plastic user instruction card for the soldier.

This is what both sides of the card looks like:

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 2:35:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks XM777, That was what I was looking for.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top