Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 5:42:22 PM EDT
I have a regular UI type 20 round mag with an Armalite logo floorplate,I haven't seen this listed.Anybody else got em?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have a regular UI type 20 round mag with an Armalite logo floorplate,I haven't seen this listed.Anybody else got em?

That'd be news to me.  Perhaps a floor plate switch-a-roo

What specifically is the mag floor plate stamped with?

UI is Universal/Simmons which, IIRC. had the tooling for the USGI 20 rounders at one time but they used their own "Universal/Simmons M16" floor plates.  AFAIK, only Colt mags and Universal/Simmons had the UI stamp.

Interesting.

Sly
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:03:46 PM EDT
[#2]
That's my guess also that the ArmaLite floorplate is a replacement for a lost USGI floorplate since ArmaLite AR18/180 mags other then Sterling did not have the AR15 mag catch.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#3]
HOBBYSHOOTER I am interested in purchasing the UI AR15 20rd mag with the ArmaLite floorplate. I collect ArmaLite AR18/180 parts/accessories. Kobren.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top