Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2004 5:05:32 PM EDT
im wondering is it illegal to buy or own 10rd ar mags here in california? im trying to get a couple to take the innards out for my fab 10 mag b/c the thing is acting really wack. i dunno if its the spring or the follower but id just like a couple for the parts. any help is appreciated, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You'd be better off getting the internal parts over the mags themselves. 10 rounders aren't illegal but the fact you're buying AR mags might raise a few questions.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd sell you 10 rd AR mags and not blink an eye. As a matter of fact I need to order a couple right now.

There are lots of AR's here in CA and alot of other guns that use their mags. Look around, your local dealer may have 10 rounders..

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
see thats the thing. ive been to all the dealers around here and all tell me its illegal, when i know its not. what if i owned a kel-tec? they sell that yet dont sell mags for it? thats why i have such a problem with the people here. and even then, there ARE ars still here and a 10 rd mag is the CA limit, right? so whats so illegal? if anyone can help me get a hold of some 10 rd mags itd be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:27:20 AM EDT
[#4]
you can always get a 10 rnd mag from Bushmaster. BATF Approved.
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/magazines/8448670-10.asp
or you might be able to find a 10 rounder at one of the links at this page...
Joe's Inexpensive AR15/M16 High Capacity Preban Magazines Page
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top