User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2004 8:49:50 AM EDT
sorry, wrong forum
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT FORBIDS ALL HICAPS, DON'T EVEN EMAIL ME............I'M NOT WILLING TO BE YOUR CELLMATE.

You do Realise that a state wide ban has no jerisdiction over other states right?? I could sell hi-caps to guys in cali all day long and what can they do about it!? NOTHING!! All Im saying is dont get caught up in all the BS
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:08:45 AM EDT
[#2]
plus your posting this in the wrong forum
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Also, with all the mag manuf. now producing unmarked mags, why wouldn't someone just buy a C-Mag for $250 w/o any markings? No way to prove that the magazine was made pre-94 or post-2004...unless Beta is going to start date coding them (doubtful)
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Also, with all the mag manuf. now producing unmarked mags, why wouldn't someone just buy a C-Mag for $250 w/o any markings? No way to prove that the magazine was made pre-94 or post-2004...unless Beta is going to start date coding them (doubtful)

im sure there is a way and beta is date coding them IIRC
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:47:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

im sure there is a way and beta is date coding them IIRC

Lack of date code may be enough....................I'm sure states like NY willl eventually catch on anddiferenciate between "new" preban and pre-94 preban.

Sorry for the post in the wrong forum. Now moved to FS forum.

Andrew
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top