Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/7/2004 7:36:31 PM EDT
Sorry if this has been posted a number of times, just I cant seem to find a good source for 7 pocket bandoleers...

tried the search button but no results..???

or if anyone knows where to find the australian .308 5 pocket bandoleers for a decent price, let me know...

thanx
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
How many you need? I have several with cardboards and can give you a good price, email me [email protected]
thanks
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
sent you an email
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Try this place:

Wu's Surplus Stuff

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:51:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Bought some 4 pocket bando's from garys guns last year.  The bandos appeared new and unused and the cardboards didn't have glue on the bottom and no bends in them.  Took about 10 days from order to delivery.  Made a few other buys from then and I haven't had any problems.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top