Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 8:52:42 PM EDT
I don't know what it is, but there MUST be something wrong with me. I always load my USGI's up with 30rds of ammo, on stock black followers and mag springs, and leave them sit for months and sometimes (GASP) years at a time without emptying them. And when I do shoot them, I have no malfunctions, dang how does that happen? Also, I NEVER have a problem loading a full 30rder on a closed bolt, why not? Please help me!
FWIW, this post is a joke and was not meant to be taken seriously. If you have a problem with is, TOO DANG BAD, GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#1]
i have the same problem
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i have the same problem

Me too.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#3]
it wasnt really that funny
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Nobody Likes a Braggart
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#5]
OHM you sure take up a lot of space for such a small meassage  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, I'll go you one better.  I use N.C. made Thermolds, with the same results.

Just shot off a few that had been left fully loaded for about a year and a half. Zero problems

So much for the "they swell up" crew. Of course the Canadian versions and Orlites do swell, but not the good ones from Wilson, NC
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I feel your pain, We must not be shooting enough if mags can be left loaded more than a week or two!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top