Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/27/2004 7:16:26 AM EDT
Hello one and all . . . . .

Question please . . . .

If all goes well (and I hope and pray it does ! !) the evil AWB will go to sleep in about three more weeks.

So . . . . .

want to pick up a few ( well . . a BUNCH ! ! ) of those evil hi-cap mags for my AR's, a M-9, a GP-35, and my Glocks. I have have hi-caps for all these now, but want MORE ! ! ! !

Been surfing the net and several places are dropping the prices on the hi-cap mags. Still ain't cheap like they used to be, but prices are dropping.

So . . . .

do I start to buy the mags I want (see above) NOW or wait until September 14 and then start shopping ? ?

So I guess I'm asking -- what if the AWB does NOT expire and I ain't got no more mags ? ? ? ?

Does this all make sense ?!?!?!?!?

Any opinions greatly appreciated ! !

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:19:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I asked the same thing about AR Mags on the General Board-www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=198748

And asked about the same thing about Glock Mags on the Glock Board-www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=13&t=10264
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top