Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/27/2004 7:09:22 AM EDT
There are two types of mags at my local gunstore, the English ones and some from Singapore.  They are the same price, both steel, look to have the same followers, so are they?  The English ones my store has are used with most of the finished removed, but the Sinapore mags are new in wrapper.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I could be wrong but I think they're made by the same ordnance (England), but the singapore mags had been arsenal refurbished (reparkerized).  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#2]
A freind of mine just got some of the Singapore mags from eaglefirearms and they seem to be identical to the England mags.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#3]
yes, the mags are dimesionally identical to the brit mag, they are made for the
CIS SR-88 and SR-80 rifles.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.  I just ordered 5 of them from Ohio Rapid Fire for $55.  Was the best price I could find.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#5]
i got several of each
they look the same
they cost the same
they feed the same (reliable)......

they must be the same
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I got a 5 pack..the same.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thanks.  I just ordered 5 of them from Ohio Rapid Fire for $55.  Was the best price I could find.

I just got them in the mail.  They quality is good, but I have to slap them up into the well to get it to lock.  The mags came COATED in something like cosmoline.  What is the best way to remove it?  Well time to get back to work.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top