Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 3:30:07 PM EDT
What will be the story with these after the sunset?  Since they are marked LEO Govt use only, will this matter?  Will you have to buff those words out?  

Enquiring minds want to know if these show up, if I can buy them.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Better warm up the shovel for those mags buried out back!....uh...what mags....just joking...hehehehe
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Like Troy said.  LE only will no longer be a reality.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:44:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Side note.  As far as I know, mags produced under Gov't contract since the AWB, & therefore Gov't. property, will not be made available to the public. If ya see these on the market, they're likely to be either rejected gov't mags, which should have been de-milled by the mfr, or "warm" out of the military's supply shed. Our fighting men need these items worse than we do & I'll stay away from sources that I do not believe are "above-board" as my means of discouraging these practices.

To each their own.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#6]
It's wonderful to go into my supply room for mags and they have hundreds of NIW mags in the corner.  Then we get to Iraq, which may be the dirtiest place on earth, and they left them all at Bragg to make room gor a TV and X-Box.  Troy was right, the gov't has tons of them, just never in the right place.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:35:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
....Besides, the military is NOT hurting for mags....
-Troy

....but they're trying like H to buy several million.
Ask anyone in the Guard/Reserve preparing to deploy.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Well said Troy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe its just me, but I've bought several mags off ebay, every one has been a leo mag. Thank god for the E.E. Luckily my local ffl is a class III and traded me straight up for some SA80 mags.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top