Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 12:21:28 PM EDT
I've seen this asked but with no answers.....
www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=111057

What are they????? Are they worth the risk? they DO have rock solid return polcies that i have had great experiences with.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#1]
They are typically J-U-N-Q-U-E !! Hate to differ with your "great experiences" with returning items, but can't that be somewhat of a pain in the ass?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:36:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to agree with the Mag FAQ and kc.  They're dirt cheap for a reason.  At most, use them for range mags only.  No way I'd trust my life or responsibilities to  one of those mags.

That said, why not buy a couple, beat 'em up, and report back here with your experiences?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:50:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a 20rd mag that I ordered on an impulse about a year ago. It's a ProMag. I have not had any jams or other issues with it. But I would probably not order another. I think I got lucky. The mag looks nice.

Since I ordered it I have found that Armalite uses them as OEM with their new rifles. Go figure.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think I got lucky. .

You did.  I got 3 mags from them and they are junk.  One of them didn't even fit in the mag well.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I had the same, crappy experience.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top