Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2003 8:27:18 PM EDT
I have the chance to buy some Okay Industries mags but they came with the black followers. When were these made? Should I change them to green after I bought them? They are still sealed in polybags so they are brand new with no sign of any rust or imperfections. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The green followers are designed to increase reliability of feeding but most users have no problems whatsoever with the black followers.

Some OKay Industries mags have the date code stamped on the side of the body example: 02/92.  If it doesn't have a date code and is not stamped with LE Restricted markings, it is presumed pre-ban.

Just make sure they are not re-finished and being sold as new.

Full-Auto
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top