Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/6/2003 7:19:28 AM EDT
Ammoman.com good deal for 159.00 and free shipping???

http://www.ammoman.com/AR15MAG2.HTM

p.s i heard these mags are great what is your take?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:29:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes good mags. I ordered 5 too.
They are a O.K. deal right now.

After Sep/04 this will be a "I got raped on the price deal".
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Better deal at Rguns, thats right, [url]rguns.net[/url]. Good luck, or check the Equipment Exchange.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]
There's aways a better "deal", but I am usually to lazy to find it nor willing to risk moving away from the comfort of a known quantity.

These are great mags, I bought a couple sets myself, a while ago. And, Ammoman's service was great, as always.

Having not had any good mags, I decided to go ahead an pony up for these now knowing that in about a year, I'll be able to get similar or better quality mags for a better price.

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe on the better price, I hope you guys are right, but I will have to see it to believe!

Mark
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought 5 off of ammoman, couldnt be happier... excelent mags!
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine will be here tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I bought 5 off of ammoman, couldnt be happier... excelent mags!
View Quote

Ditto!  Excellent service, prompt shipping, I'll do business with ammoman.com again.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#8]
RGUNS get a mother*ucking rope boys were gonna have a hanging !
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Never dealt with AMMOMAN in the past, but soon to find out....just placed an order for 5 teflons also.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Got 5 here, only opened one. Best I have seen. Very nice contrast with the black rifle. Matches the the ARMS 19s and #40. Slick hard finish. The Ammoman is a good man.

Nuts{WoC}
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:06:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Having not had any good mags, I decided to go ahead an pony up for these now knowing that in about a year, I'll be able to get similar or better quality mags for a better price.

View Quote

If, if, and if the AWB goes away... better an egg today, or a chicken tomorrow?

I have decided to purchase these mags today, while they are still available. For the future, we have two scenarios:

1. The AWB goes away. I have spent extra cash on magazines that I can now buy cheaper... oh well, I will live on pizza only for two months so I can recover my losses. Big deal, I like pizza!

2. The AWB is here to stay, and purchasing large capacity mags becomes a thing of the past. But I have mine, thanks to a big shopping spree made in 2003...

Either way, purchase your mags now, they are coming down in price, and what's more, YOU CAN STILL FIND THEM!!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:27:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Good to see some buying Mags. You will enjoy them Teflon labelles very much.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top