Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2003 7:25:29 AM EDT
I'm placing an order to Cabela's and noticed they sold high-cap AR mags. Are these mags reliable? You can get two 30 rdrs for around 40 bucks. I know USGI mags are the way to go, but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably not worth having, (USA or ProMag), especially when [url]www.ammoman.com[/url] has the steel SA80 mags at far better prices.....

Mike
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Junk. Promag, Triple K, USA crap.
Get some USGIs or the Brit SA80s.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, guys. I wasn't sure what brand they were. I was maybe going to get a couple just for the hell of it, but I'll just stick with my usual USGIs.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I was just at the new Cabela's store in Hamburg PA it opened last thursday.   I looked at  the mags that they had and they were all promag and Usa type.   Awesome store spent about 5 hours there
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top