Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2003 5:26:41 PM EDT
I would have done this on 4,000 but I didn't notice how close I was & wasted 4,000 fooling around with wasting band with on someone else's 4,000 post topic!

Anyway. I did a post a few weeks ago on why I thought MAGPUL's suck, & why para cord is gooderer. I would like to state for the record that I was a little right, but mostly wrong about the 2 options.

1) Para cord is a cheaper way to go. [correct]
2) Para cord works well for what I need.[correct]
3) Para cord is my choice for mag pulls. [partially correct] I will now use both depending on what I use them for.

The owner of MAGPUL was kind enough to reply to my topic even after I was wrongly disrespectful to his invention. He sent me a booklet about MAGPUL's that explained the purpose, & reasoning behind the product he puts out, & as a result I now have more understanding, & appreciation for MAGPUL's.
If you bought your MAGPUL's & didn't receive a booklet with them I would suggest getting one, as I found it very helpful.
Thanks for you kind help inspite of my ignorant post. Sincerely. Searcher for Truth
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, MagPuls will fit in a USGI mag pouch as the pictures below will demonstrate. In fact, they were designed to work with USGI mag pouchse Also, each package of MagPuls is sold with a users guide and page 18 is solely dedicated to the use of MagPuls in milspec mag pouches.

We've sold thousands of MagPuls and they are an excellent product.

If anyone has any questions regarding any of the products in the MagPul line please let us know and we'll be happy to answer them.

Michael
Questions [email protected]

The Tactical Solution
1817 N. Wharton St.
Sherman, TX 75092

[ Edited By THETACTICALSOLUTION on 9/21/2003 3:28:29 PM ]

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  15:34:14  
TheTacticalSolution
Dealer

TX,  USA
User Info Email User Reply Quote Send IM Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Parachute cord also comes in multiple colors!

In my shop I sell green, black, desert tan, and blaze orange. I can also get blue, red ......

Besides black, od camo and desert camo, MagPuls also come in purple, red, orange, yellow, dark blue, bright green, sky blue and white.

Also, custom colors can be produced with an appropriate sized minimum order.
Questions [email protected]

The Tactical Solution
1817 N. Wharton St.
Sherman, TX 75092

This reply is a quote from the reply made by The Tactical Solution on my post about the same thing in the general forum. I don't know how to copy the pictures, sorry.

Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:04:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I actually used the magpuls for my competition magazines.  I installed them sideway with the loop stretched lengthwise to protect the bottom of the magazine when dropped on the run (speed reload).
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top