Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2003 3:49:47 AM EDT
I need a source for replacement 30rd mag bodies.  I have two mags that the bodies are screwed up on and I want to replace the bodies.  The mags are new unmarked royal ordinance parkerized mags.  I guess these two were rejects that some Ahole got ahold of and sold them to a sucker like me at a gun show.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:03:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Same thing happened to me, only it was one mag. It was my first and i really did not know what to look for. Try the EE. CMMG has a waiting list for their next shipment. They are about $13 each with $6 shipping.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Odin Arms started offering them for sale about 6 months ago.  I have no idea if they have them in stock or not unfortunately.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 1:23:47 AM EDT
[#3]
RGuns advertises them.

Hoppy
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top