Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2003 9:13:58 AM EDT
I just got 10 Labelle 30 round mags from RGUNS and they are great .in the plastic bags marked on bag and base plates they are the real deal . $20.00 each for 10 and more 4 day shipping .
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 7:26:30 AM EDT
[#1]
26 of 26----HUM!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, 1 day and only 2 posts on an RGUNS thread. This must be some kind of record.

Buster, sounds like you did pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad you got what you ordered. They'll never get a dime of my money.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL

Popcorn ready.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 6:17:10 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]SHOULD READ![/b]

I [b]"RGUNS"[/b]just got 10 Labelle 30 round mags from [b]"MYSELF"[/b]RGUNS and they are great .[b]"OUR MAGS ARE"[/b]in the plastic bags marked on bag and base plates they are the real deal . [b]'SO BUY NOW"[/b]$20.00 each for 10 and more 4 day shipping . [b]SUCKERS![/b]
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know what you are trying to say ,but I am not RGUNS and I dont work for them my post was just to let everyone know my dealings with them has always been good ,and I could care less if you buy from them or not .For those who care  $20.00 is a great price on new Labele 30 round mags .I am in PHOENIX ,AZ and have no conection at all with RGUNS .There seems to be no shortage of morons with a grudge that never will care about the facts.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 4:00:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

even after you get their product
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

even after you get their product
View Quote

That would be correct. What's your point?

Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#9]
its called ripoping off a dealer. duh
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
its called ripoping off a dealer. duh
View Quote

No, it's called turning the tables on an asshole.

I see you learned spelling from Romper Room Roger. duh.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:10:06 AM EDT
[#11]
still hiding behind your computer like a little girl. FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC, JARHEAD OWES US MONEY FOR PRODUCT HE RECEVED. WE HAVE SENT WARNINGS TO OTHER INDUSTRY BUSINESS ABOUT HIM. DO NOT TRUST HIM. MODS PLEASE LOCK SO THIS WILL END. R GUNS OUT.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#12]
So, this means I won't be getting the 10 mags I ordered in Feb. 2002?
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:44:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
still hiding behind your computer like a little girl.
View Quote

If you say so[rolleyes]
Afterall, your word means so much...

FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC, JARHEAD OWES US MONEY FOR PRODUCT HE RECEVED.
View Quote

Well, you ain't gonna get it.
What you owe me? An apology to both myself and my wife. Considering the fact that you gave out my name over the internet along with your bogus accusations you have commited slander. I recommend a public apology forthwith.
Don't make me go talk to my attorney again, Roger.

WE HAVE SENT WARNINGS TO OTHER INDUSTRY BUSINESS ABOUT HIM. DO NOT TRUST HIM.
View Quote

LMAO. Will come as quite a surprise to all the businesses who've dealt with me. The dollar amount is anything but insignificant. Apparently, the rest of the gun biz doesn't take you very seriously either.

MODS PLEASE LOCK SO THIS WILL END. R GUNS OUT.
View Quote

Yes, he's gotten his free advertisement across now so stop his unhappy customers from speaking. You must protect him from us bad, bad customers. Afterall, he is the epitome of reputability.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top