Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/16/2003 7:30:30 PM EDT
I have had one of these taking up space in one of my cabinets for a year now. I got it along with about 6 USGI 30 rounders and 3 USGI 20 rounders when I bought a Colt SP-1. The gun was like new and the mags were all in great shape too. I got them all, plus one of those nylon rifle cases for $1000! I guess it's true that good things come to those who wait.

Anyway, I will likely never use this thing and have no need for it. I like the 20's and 30's better and just find the drum awkward. I see that Delta Force is selling these at outrageous prices. So what is a fair asking price for one of these mags? It is in great shape, looks like it's never been used and is still even in it's original box. I am thinking about putting it up for sale in the EE but don't want to rape anyone on the price, just get a fair price for it. I need some other new goodies worse than I need this mag. What do you folks think?

Thanks,

-Charging Handle
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#1]
about $120
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Troy and Rugerman. I too was thinking $150-$200 would be a fair price. That would include shipping also to anywhere in the CONUS. I figure that would be a fair price since the only other place I have seen them selling is at Delta Force for $399.95 each! Thanks again.

-Charging Handle
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:08:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top