Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2003 6:37:12 PM EDT
I just bought 10 green followers, & put them in, so what does one do with the black ones that were pulled? I hate to just through them away, but I don't need extra junk lying around. My house is only 900 sq feet, & I have to limit what I keep. I hope there is something better in store for them than just the trash can. Anyone have ideas other than the trash?
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Put them on eBay, there is probably somebody stupid enough to buy some "Pre-Ban Mil-Spec Hard Black M16/AR15 Banana Clip Followers"
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 6:00:45 AM EDT
[#2]
"Somebody"? There are probably enough of them to start a bidding war. I swear, you could sell dirt on E-bay if you used "RARE L@@K" in the title.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top