Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/3/2003 7:16:05 PM EDT
I will be so happy when the ban sunsets!

I cannot believe the prices people are asking for AR-15 magazines!

The last time I bought NIW Sanchez w/ green followers they were $26 each shipped. I saw some for $40 each today + shipping.

No way Jose.

I'm so glad I bought a bunch when I did. I don't have as many as I'd like to have but I have enough.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a couple of NIW LaBelles for $24 each at a gun show this weekend. I was happy; many of the other merchants were not!

[headbang]
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I got bad news for you, New USGI magazines from the manufacturers are still going to cost $22.00 or more after the ban sunsets.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well I got bad news for you, New USGI magazines from the manufacturers are still going to cost $22.00 or more after the ban sunsets.
View Quote

More like $39.99+tax  
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]
The USGI pre-ban mags on the EE will still be the best mags to buy because of price and probably Quality  too.  

I can't belive that colt or bushmaster would to sell 30rd mags for $22.00 given the demand for them after the AWB sunset.

Link Posted: 8/6/2003 8:37:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you realy think the ban will sunset? For me that sounds to good to be true.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah - what makes you think the ban will sunset? Bush has already made statements that indicate he won't let it happen. What do you think mags will cost AFTER if this happens?
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Wait and see.

The ban will sunset, it has to.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Only the sun HAS to set. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wait and see.

The ban will sunset, it has to.
View Quote

True.... and 10 hours later, the sun rises again (aka, AWB II)!!! [brick]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top