Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2003 11:10:11 AM EDT
I've got two USGI (Sanchez) 30rd mags w/green followers that won't drop free from my AR and I want to replace them.  It'd be nice to sell them, but I don't know what they're worth.  They were NIW up until a few months ago.  They've been to the range approx three times.  Any guesses as to what are they worth?  
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Try this thread, you can maybe fix them.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=147932&w=searchPop[/url]

BTW, the magwells are tighter in my Eagle Arms Lowers than the rest of my AR's.

MM419
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#2]
If you still want to sell them they'd be worth about $20 per if you haven't messed with them trying to get them to drop free. If you have messed with them, scrap aluminum is about $0.35 a pound.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure it's the mags and not your lower?  I have one Bushmaster lower that my mags stick in, but those same mags work well in my other.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Hope it's the mags and not my lower.  Two other Sanchez mags I bought at the same time drop free.  I half heartedly attempted to squeeze the mags, but was afraid of wrecking them so I stopped.  $20 isn't bad at all!
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Most mags fit tight in my pre-ban, but fit fine in my former Colt post-ban.  I think some lowers are tighter than others (no Freudian comments, please).  I've got a Sanchez with a green follower that fits tight in my pre-ban, about 85%-90% finish that I'm considering selling for $10.  I don't like the idea of mashing on my mags, but if someone else wants to, that's fine.  I suppose it's possible that the specs are off just a hair on Sanchez mags.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#6]
For 10 bucks each?   Sold, if you take paypal!

E-me.

CJ
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
For 10 bucks each?   Sold, if you take paypal!

E-me.

CJ
View Quote

I only have that one, and I can only take money order.  If you want it, it's yours.

[(:|)]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top