Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/22/2003 10:59:08 PM EDT
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=2&t=170305

Look at the second picture. I only linked it because I didn't want to steal this guy's thunder since I didn't find the picture. Just figured we'd get a better response here.

Sure is ugly looking.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 5:44:55 AM EDT
[#1]
it is real common for home mfg/modified mags in the philipines. it started out as a 20rd mag with welded on sections. they take broken mags and make new ones out of them. you will also see this south of the US border. R GUNS OUT.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they work?
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I posted a copy of hte pic on Glocktalk, since there is a Filipino forum there....  we'll see what they say.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#4]
its true....it is a common sightings in the Southern Philippines where the Muslim MILF usually build their own magazines....this soldier is one of their fan
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Wouldn't want to be seen with a limp looking mag hanging out of my rifle. Not to offend anyone but IT LOOKS GAY!

Probably was the group of mags off the reject pile at Center Indus. Amazing what people will buy if you lower the price enough! [thinking]
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#6]
How the HELL do you get that thing to feed reliably??!!!! That's the sharpest curve I've Ever seen on any mag.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 10:54:25 PM EDT
[#7]
[url]http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=171785[/url]

The thread I made asking about the mag on Glocktalk.... the "Band of Glockers" section, Filipino Glock fans and such...
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top