Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Got some pics? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:20:12 PM EDT
[#3]
legality question:
is it OK to "replace" Orlite mag bodies with these DPMS bodies?  i'm asking cuz i'd need new followers and floorplates...but as long as i keep the hollow Orlite bodies its OK right?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Was just a matter of time before someone got this project off the ground...

Now I wish I kept all the trashed out mags over the years...

Keep up the good work Jeff....
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah!  I gave a bunch of shit mags away, but I'm always creating more.

I'm not familiar with DPMS mags. Are these bodies expected to be on par with USGI?  
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#6]
So would it be legal to buy some sh*t mags, and crush them, then put some replacement springs, floorplates, and followers into these replacement mag bodies?

BoB
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#7]
that's basically how i'm looking at it..."replace" all the mags i have that i don't use anyways, and pick up el-cheapo orlites and USA brand garbage at gun shows for $5 each and just fill a junk drawer with "replaced" mag bodies.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 1:23:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Why no shipments to CA? We are allowed to repair our mags here.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 10:57:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Got some cmmg replacement bodies the other day .Mags look GREAT!Nice teflon usgi mags.Also run great in my bushy.Very nice peple to deal with.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top