Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/16/2003 10:12:44 AM EDT
We at Magazine Specialties have introduced a new color of anti-tilt followers, instead of the traditional green follower. These are blaze orange, and USGI in EVERY aspect with the exception of color. There is absolutely no over molding/flash on these followers. Truly top of the line quality, the same company that produces them for the Government made these.

With the exception of about 45 of these orange followers, we've purchased all that were made. You will not see these anywhere else for quite some time!

These are in stock and ready for shipment! Email us to check on quantity pricing.

Right now we're running a special package deal on orange followers and chrome silicon springs.

You can get both a new 30 round chrome silicon spring and a new mil-spec blaze orange follower for $5.00 per set. This is a limited time offer only. You may substitute green for orange, but there will be no price change. There is also a $5.00 flat rate shipping charge.

If you don't want to buy them in pairs, we've also got them for sale seperately.

Orange followers: $0.85 (new low price) each + $5.00 shipping, no matter how many you buy.

Pictures:

A new bunch of USGI green followers just came in.

Green followers are $0.75 each + $5.00 shipping, no matter how many you buy.

Picture:

I'd like to apologize for the bad pictures. I had to borrow a digital camera and I do not know how to use that one very well.

SPRINGS:

I also have lots of 30 round Chrome Silicon Springs. These are better than USGI with over 1000 times more memory than regular USGI springs. They have a parkerized coating, and can withstand 72 hours in a saltwater type enviroment.

I need to get $4.50 each out of these. If you only order springs, shipping will be a flat rate of $5.00. If you order both springs and followers, shipping will be a flat rate of $6.00.

I accept money orders, cashiers checks, and Paypal. Please add the 3% if you use Paypal.

Email me at: [email protected] , or you can IM me, but I would perfer email.

Thanks!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top