Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 2:12:30 PM EDT
just got my new mags from rguns and i love em.great service. recommended. A+. first rate. top of the line.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont even start.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#3]
just stating my experience. maybe i should have asked if its okay do that.by the way your sig line is a personal attack against someone.
[:x]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Darn, looks like a hornet nest.  Hope it's OK if I make a comment and a question.

I ordered 5 SA80 mags today from Rguns, just cause I wanted some steel ones for my collection. I wasn't aware of any conflicts/problems, but seemed like a good ad in SGN.

Is it OK if I give a report on quality and service if and when they arrive?   Or is this a subject to avoid.

No offence to anyone intended.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Darn, looks like a hornet nest.  Hope it's OK if I make a comment and a question.

I ordered 5 SA80 mags today from Rguns, just cause I wanted some steel ones for my collection. I wasn't aware of any conflicts/problems, but seemed like a good ad in SGN.

Is it OK if I give a report on quality and service if and when they arrive?   Or is this a subject to avoid.

No offence to anyone intended.  
View Quote

i ordered mine on a thurday, and recieved them on tuesday. recieved excellent service.mags were exactly what i ordered.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks raptor.  I was gettin kinda concerned when I read some of the other comments.   Makes me feel better now.  

WF~~~
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I've ordered mags twice in past 6 months. They were what they were supposed to be and got 2 days after ordering.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:40:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I got my mags yesterday (Tuesday).  When I ordered them last Friday they told me that it was too late in the day for them to ship that day, and they would ship them Monday.  And, they did just that.  I received them one day later.

All five mags were in sealed packages and marked on the bottom of the mags:  Imperial Defense Services, England.

I opened one package and examined the mag closely and it looked every bit as good as I hoped.  I took my Bushie out last night and put about 120 rounds of Wolf ammo thru it using the new mag.  It worked flawlessly.

Now, I wish I had ordered 10.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I received ten mags yesterday from RGuns.  They seem fine but one thing I do have a question about is the follower.  The picture of the mag on their website has a green one but the mags I have contained black ones.  I took apart a mag and the black follower doesn't have the anti-tilt front leg.  The spring also seems to be somewhat thinner than the USGI equivalent.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Tapco wants $25.00 ea. RGuns is much more resonable at $15.00.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry, Tapco is $29.99 ea. unless you get four or more!  I bought five from Tapco, they work fine in my Bushy but I will not buy again for this price.  Plus when I placed an order for five the site did not recalculate and still tried to nail me for $29.99.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top