AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/8/2003 10:25:46 PM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

drjarhead
I am not here to pick a fight with you...

Nor I, you.

but I read with my own eyes you teasing and making fun of RGuns over this issue.
You clearly told them you had the money and the merchandise!

Damn straight. He seems to enjoy doing it to others. Seems fair enough to me. He had plenty of chances to strighten this out. Remember, it's been 4years.

Sometimes you must exceed above others to show you are the better person.

You did not pay for the merchandise so send it to them and have it certified were they have to sign for the release were it was delivered so you are cleared of this issue.

No. I have no intention of giving him this shit back right now. Were I ever going to(NOT) he would have to ask for it.

That is the point I am trying to make, excel above your misfortune and show people you are the better person.

I have no dog in this fight...

You're right, you don't.

I will stand by that statement.

... but you are looking guilty because of the possession of the merchandise and the money.

Looking guilty to who? I don't need your legitimization. Don't take this wrong because I don't mean it as an attack but I don't know you from Adam. Why should I give a shit what you think?

Do you honesty believe I am the only one who thinks you look bad in this case?

Just clear your name that is what is important...

Clear my name of what? I have done nothing wrong. Why would I admit I had.

You admitted you had the merchandise and the money, that is like taking good and not paying for them, thus not being honest.

...and if the other Members are screwed, mis-lead, or what ever by RGuns then just post you or anyone was done wrong and let that be the end of the situation.

Absolutely not, post your comment and let everyone know you were treated wrongly, unfair, or an injustice has befallen you.

That is all I have tried to do. Seriously. Maybe you should go back and look at how I've started most of my posts.

But your anger or dis-like or Rguns has allowed the bashing of other Members in establishing your point.

Let's let this thread die out and save our frustration for those who deserve it.

Trying...

I am with you on this one.

Edited for spelling.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:26:25 AM EDT
[#1]
[argue] [soapbox] [beathorse] [nana] [stick] [pissed] [pound] [slap][chair] [nuts] [buttkick] [toilet] [cuss]

Going for 4.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:24:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Going for 4.
View Quote

I hope not!!!
I am only offering advice and comments hoping drjarhead does not take it the wrong way.
Just because he or anyone has a problem with a Vendor this does not mean we at ar15.com need to battle with each other.
UPS lost my Colt M-4 Pre-ban for 17 days and I do not ask anyone not to use them, nor would I argue with any of the members whom choose to use them.
I did create a post to tell everyone how they were unprofessional in handling the matter.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:58:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Just because he or anyone has a problem with a Vendor this does not mean we at ar15.com need to battle with each other.
View Quote

So why are [b]RGUNS[/b]' minions attacking him? Someone asked for a reference check and [b]drjarhead[/b] described his experience. Pretty frigging simple. If you don't want to hear it, DON'T ASK.

You admitted you had the merchandise and the money, that is like taking good and not paying for them, thus not being honest.
View Quote

You're not getting it. [b]drjarhead[/b] attempted to make a good faith purchase of goods from [b]RGUNS[/b] and was not happy with the goods received. [b]RGUNS[/b] refused to resolve the dispute in an adult manner, so [b]drjarhead[/b] disputed the charge via his credit card issuer and won. He acted on THEIR advice. How is that "dishonest?"

If you've been happy with the products and service you've received from [b]RGUNS[/b], then that's just peachy. However, [b]drjarhead[/b]'s experience describes how [b]RGUNS[/b] deals with disputes and frustration.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:08:41 AM EDT
[#5]
this is the facts regarding jarhead purchase. he orderd 1 m1 rifled sluged barrel, and a mod forarm. all factory benelli parts. 2 months go by and his wife calls and wants to exchang the forarm as they claim it wont fit. we exchanged the NON DEFECTIVE forearm for them. sold the one returned to another customer. then after another month they call and claim that the barrel was bent. well after they have had the barrel for 3 months I was not going to exchange it. as I get the impression that a scam is in the works. so then they orderd another barrel NEXT DAY AIR, then claim that the rear sight is missing. THE OLD SWITCH SCAM. as I personaly packed the barrel, and was in perfect condition. he then did a charg back with his CC co. he still owes R GUNS for the items that he receved. this will be collected. this is why he continues to post his crap. R GUNS OUT>
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:43:51 AM EDT
[#6]
this is the facts regarding jarhead purchase. he orderd 1 m1 rifled sluged barrel, and a mod forarm. all factory benelli parts. 2 months go by and his wife calls and wants to exchang the forarm as they claim it wont fit. we exchanged the NON DEFECTIVE forearm for them. sold the one returned to another customer. then after another month they call and claim that the barrel was bent. well after they have had the barrel for 3 months I was not going to exchange it. as I get the impression that a scam is in the works. so then they orderd another barrel NEXT DAY AIR, then claim that the rear sight is missing. THE OLD SWITCH SCAM. as I personaly packed the barrel, and was in perfect condition. he then did a charg back with his CC co. he still owes R GUNS for the items that he receved. this will be collected. this is why he continues to post his crap. R GUNS OUT>
View Quote

If you're not willing to [b]HONESTLY[/b] recount the events, then there's no point in continuing this discussion. Dishonesty and abuse seem to be your hallmarks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

The only part of this story that is accurate is the lack of a rear sight on the 2nd slug barrel. And he called me a liar on that. So be it.

As for RGUNS in general I really would like to see them prosper and provide good service. For all of you who have received good service, I believe that my comments here have helped with regards to that.

Mostly, I have posted in these threads that some are happy and get good merchandise and service. If you do not you can expect the treatment.  I do not think I have been untruthful or inaccurate in this.  Posting as such has led to atacks, mostly by KMA himself but now by his cronies or alter egos who clearly have some emotional issues.
I will try to leave it at that but I doubt I will be left alone by others.

The merchandise I received from RGUNS is unused in the box in which it was shipped. I tried to return it many times without success. In turn myself and my wife have been harassed.
Once again, I bear no guilt in this matter whatsoever. If someone else thinks so, then so be it. No sweat off my...
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I get the impression that a scam is in the works.
View Quote

The first time I read this story a couple of years ago, jarhead's own post, the first thing I thought was "there's a skunk in the woodpile".

Mind you at this time I had no previous knowledge of this incident, only my experience of dealing with similar incidents as a business owner.

His actions since only reinforce my first impression.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get the impression that a scam is in the works.
View Quote

The first time I read this story a couple of years ago, jarhead's own post, the first thing I thought was "there's a skunk in the woodpile".

Mind you at this time I had no previous knowledge of this incident, only my experience of dealing with similar incidents as a business owner.

View Quote

Wow, you're psychic also.

Either that, or psychotic and delusional.

Boy, Im not sure which one to pick....Hmmm. I'll take...choice B.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wow, you're psychic also.

Either that, or psychotic and delusional.

Boy, Im not sure which one to pick....Hmmm. I'll take...choice B.
View Quote

Doesn't take psychic to see right through you... and your scam.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

So you think it's okay to post someone's credit card information and personal data on the web for all to see? That's just what [b][i]YOU[/i][/b] did, [b]ROGER[/b].

It's funny, if you're such an ethical businessman, why did the [b]REAL RGUNS[/b] of Texas have to change their website domain and take out a disclaimer on their website?

Why are you perpetuating these personal attacks even after you've been warned?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you think it's okay to post someone's credit card information and personal data on the web for all to see? That's just what [b][i]YOU[/i][/b] did, [b]ROGER[/b].
View Quote

When are you going to get your story straight? First you claim that jarhead's info was posted and he corrected you. Now its somebody else's. Do you have any idea what you are talking about or are you making it up as you go?

It's funny, if you're such an ethical businessman, why did the [b]REAL RGUNS[/b] of Texas have to change their website domain and take out a disclaimer on their website?
View Quote

The only dispute here was the fact that both RGUNs wanted the .com domain and as we know, that cannot be.

View Quote

You and you butt-buddy were the ones that were warned. See who's laughing when your accounts are locked.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

HEY I THOUGHT I WAS ROGER.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#14]
i hate rguns, mainly becuase they are, and have been rude assholes to people on this board...

anyone following the drjarhead saga from over 2 years ago, knows that the name calling started on the RGUNS end and devolved into the cesspool that it is today.  RGUNS thought nothing of hurling insults at others who simply wanted a full accounting of what had really transpired in what appeared to be a few isolated problems.  

im not here to bash them or call them names, but rude assholes they have been, when simply shutting their mouth would have sufficed...
defending ones reputation for poor service, by dishing out insults does nothing but ensure that those who dislike you will only hate you more, and that people like me will simply think that you are an ass.

simply put, I think that describes why the situation is where it is today. drjarhead more pissed off than ever, and KMA/RGUNS/WHOEVER trying to put the spin on as "mr. niceguy"

Just MHO.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

So why are [b]RGUNS[/b]' minions attacking him? Someone asked for a reference check and [b]drjarhead[/b] described his experience. Pretty frigging simple. If you don't want to hear it, DON'T ASK.
View Quote

Because you and him both would not just let it be easy, and make a simple post to tell the story.

View Quote

You're not getting it. [b]drjarhead[/b] attempted to make a good faith purchase of goods from [b]RGUNS[/b] and was not happy with the goods received. [b]RGUNS[/b] refused to resolve the dispute in an adult manner, so [b]drjarhead[/b] disputed the charge via his credit card issuer and won. He acted on THEIR advice. How is that "dishonest?"
View Quote

Why does he still have the merchandise? Why didn't he return it?

If you've been happy with the products and service you've received from [b]RGUNS[/b], then that's just peachy. However, [b]drjarhead[/b]'s experience describes how [b]RGUNS[/b] deals with disputes and frustration.
View Quote

But his disputes have escalated into battles with other members.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
i hate rguns, mainly becuase they are, and have been rude assholes to people on this board...
View Quote

colinjay,

I will agree that some of RGUNs posts here have been "less than professional".

But on the other hand most of the posts in question have been in response to an attack aginst themselves. I don't expect them to sit back and take that kind of shit either.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

HEY I THOUGHT I WAS ROGER.
View Quote

I'll just bet you do.

Whackjob.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#18]
how long are you going to go on with your crying. nobody here believes you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#19]
what ever................
PS: KMA, You still ain't getting any business from me. [o:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#20]
well jimmy boy get the facts right. I never posted his CC info. why do you post false info. as to richardsons. they are the ones using my name. I started the company as R GUNS in 1988. so why is richardsons not using there name instead of mine. as to jarhead look at the date of his invoice, and then look at the date of the 2nd invoice. you will see 3 month have passed. we dont take back damaged product. so if you damaged your barrel then dont expect me to pay for your mistakes. R GUNS OUT.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#21]
When are you going to get your story straight? First you claim that jarhead's info was posted and he corrected you. Now its somebody else's. Do you have any idea what you are talking about or are you making it up as you go?
View Quote

Please point out where this SPECIFICALLY occurred. You're the only one who's changed anything in the terms of stories.

The only dispute here was the fact that both RGUNs wanted the .com domain and as we know, that cannot be.
View Quote

Not true. [url=http://www.koyote.com/users/gunshop/page28.html][b][size=4]CLICK DIS HEER LINK[/b][/size=4][/url]

You and you butt-buddy were the ones that were warned. See who's laughing when your accounts are locked.
View Quote

Another chickenshit personal attack.

[url=http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=62j8uc%244iv%40xring.cs.umd.edu&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DISO-8859-1%26q%3DR%2BGuns%26meta%3Dgroup%253Drec.guns][b][size=4]CLICK D LINK[/b][/size=4][/url]

[url=http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=5plnop%24drk%40xring.cs.umd.edu&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DISO-8859-1%26q%3DR-Guns%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch%26meta%3Dgroup%253Drec.guns][b][size=4]CLICK DIS LINK 2[/b][/size=4][/url]

Rec.guns always turns up some interesting items.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#22]
I started the company as R GUNS in 1988.
View Quote

They started theirs in 1987.

[b]"Since our start in 1987 as a law enforcement supply company we have expanded over the years to be a full-line sporting goods store."[/b]

[b][size=4]DUH, ROGER!!!!![/b][/size=4]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#23]
then why do they use R GUNS. there company name is richardsons guns.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Because you and him both would not just let it be easy, and make a simple post to tell the story.
View Quote

Actually, we have. We've backed up everything we've said with names, dates, etc. We've offered links to various 'net postings where they've ripped off and verbally abused. There's also an interesting post on rec.guns from [b]THE REAL RGUNS[/b] of Wolfe City, Texas stating how their business was damaged due to [b]ROGER[/b]'s actions. Are [b]drjarhead[/b] and I to blame for that? Don't think so.

View Quote

[b]AGAIN, HE IS ACTING ON THE ADVICE OF HIS CREDIT CARD ISSUER. DO I NEED TO PROVIDE THAT ANSWER TO YOU IN LARGER TYPE SO YOU'LL FINALLY SEE IT??!!!![/b]

View Quote

Other members, or Roger's multiple accounts? That's what I thought.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#25]
then why do they use R GUNS. there company name is richardsons guns.
View Quote

Then why don't you call your shitbox "Roger's Guns?" Isn't your parent company's name "Sportswereus?" Use that.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#26]

AGAIN, HE IS ACTING ON THE ADVICE OF HIS CREDIT CARD ISSUER. DO I NEED TO PROVIDE THAT ANSWER TO YOU IN LARGER TYPE SO YOU'LL FINALLY SEE IT??!!!!
View Quote

Tha is absolute bullshit! There is no CC Issuer than condones this type of FRAUD. In fact, they actively prosecute such crimes.

Face it, your boyfriend is nothing but a common thief.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Tha is absolute bullshit! There is no CC Issuer than condones this type of FRAUD. In fact, they actively prosecute such crimes.
View Quote

You can't prove any fraud occurred.

Face it, your boyfriend is nothing but a common thief.
View Quote

Another chickenshit personal attack. And one with a homosexual reference. This is a recurring theme with you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:58:04 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

[b]AGAIN, HE IS ACTING ON THE ADVICE OF HIS CREDIT CARD ISSUER. DO I NEED TO PROVIDE THAT ANSWER TO YOU IN LARGER TYPE SO YOU'LL FINALLY SEE IT??!!!![/b]
View Quote

drjarhead [b]if[/b] this is true to need a different credit card company, they are telling you to commit a crime. There will not no skin off of their back you are served with papers
to appear in court.
I really find that hard to believe the Credit Card Company is telling you to keep merchandise you received thru the mail, after you canceled the funds submitted for payment.
drjarhead get rid of them, you do not want a Credit Card Company advising you on committing a Felony Crime.

View Quote

Other members, or Roger's multiple accounts? That's what I thought.
View Quote

I don't think rguns can have this many accounts.

drjarhead would you mind disclosing the name of your Credit Card Company? I just want to make damn sure I never get one of their cards.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You can't prove any fraud occurred.
View Quote

I don't have to prove it. He has confessed.

All I can say is if he had done that to me, his ass would be sitting in jail right now.

Another chickenshit personal attack. And one with a homosexual reference. This is a recurring theme with you.
View Quote

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:05:30 AM EDT
[#30]
drjarhead if this is true to need a different credit card company, they are telling you to commit a crime. There will not no skin off of their back you are served with papers
to appear in court.
I really find that hard to believe the Credit Card Company is telling you to keep merchandise you received thru the mail, after you canceled the funds submitted for payment.
drjarhead get rid of them, you do not want a Credit Card Company advising you on committing a Felony Crime.
View Quote

You can't prove he committed any crime, you are merely making assumptions.

View Quote

Thinking doesn't suit you. I know for a fact that [b]RGUNS/rogernut/KMA/savanna[/b] are all the same individual. He may have more accounts. There are at least two who need their IP addresses checked.

drjarhead would you mind disclosing the name of your Credit Card Company? I just want to make damn sure I never get one of their cards.
View Quote

You need a reasonably decent credit rating in order to be issued a card with any kind of limit. You're probably disqualified.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#31]
I don't have to prove it. He has confessed.
View Quote

He didn't confess to anything.

All I can say is if he had done that to me, his ass would be sitting in jail right now.
View Quote

The police would've told you to sit down and shut up. And guess what? You'd do exactly that.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..
View Quote

So this is how you come out?

Here's a challenge:
Go to the feedback forum and post a query for [b]drjarhead[/b].

Post one for me.

Post one for [b]RGUNS[/b].

See how they all compare.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here's a challenge:
Go to the feedback forum and post a query for [b]drjarhead[/b].
View Quote

Already know he's a lying piece of shit and a lowlife thief. Whats the point?

Post one for me.
View Quote

And you are the piece of shit's lap-dog. Whats the point here?

Post one for [b]RGUNS[/b].
View Quote

Thirteen years of perfect transactions. Guess who wins??
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:14:46 AM EDT
[#33]
jarhead said he kept the merhcandise,and he got refunded. he said it not me.

adds up to theft.

check my ip address. you will not like what you find.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:20:52 AM EDT
[#34]

drjarhead if this is true to need a different credit card company, they are telling you to commit a crime. There will not no skin off of their back you are served with papers
to appear in court.
View Quote

You can't prove he committed any crime, you are merely making assumptions.
View Quote

That just proved it! The lights are on and nobodies home, [size=3] Get your head out your ass you just posted the CC told him to keep the merchandise[/size=3]so which one is it I am awaiting a final answer. Let me make it simple for you, you need the help.

1.Does he have the merchandise?

2. Did the Credit Card Company tell him to keep the merchandise or not?

3. Is that simple enough or not?

View Quote

Thinking doesn't suit you. I know for a fact that [b]RGUNS/rogernut/KMA/savanna[/b] are all the same individual. He may have more accounts. There are at least two who need their IP addresses checked.
View Quote

Well look who's talking, I guess the Aerospace division from NASA has allowed you to grace us with your presence today. I sure am glad to have such an intelligent person with us today.

View Quote

You need a reasonably decent credit rating in order to be issued a card with any kind of limit. You're probably disqualified.
View Quote

What kind of lame bullshit is this, you have no idea kid, so you back off on this bullshit!!!!
If you want to discuss anything that is fine, but you watch yourself and your slander.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Already know he's a lying piece of shit and a lowlife thief. Whats the point?
View Quote

(SIGH) Well, you would get an idea of what a various cross section of people have to say about us as well as yourself, [b]ROGER[/b].

And you are the piece of shit's lap-dog. Whats the point here?
View Quote

And yet another chickenshit personal attack. In going back over the other thread, it was [b]YOU[/b] who instigated all of the animosity with insults, calling everyone a liar if they had something negative to post.

Thirteen years of perfect transactions. Guess who wins??
View Quote

Thirteen years and everyone's happy, or just you, [b]ROGER[/b]?

jarhead said he kept the merhcandise,and he got refunded. he said it not me.

adds up to theft.
View Quote

Actually, it doesn't. That's strictly an assumption you made.

check my ip address. you will not like what you find.
View Quote

Well, [b]ROGER[/b], it would probably indicate voyager.net, and that I would not like.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#36]
That just proved it! The lights are on and nobodies home, Get your head out your ass you just posted the CC told him to keep the merchandiseso which one is it I am awaiting a final answer. Let me make it simple for you, you need the help.

View Quote

He was not charged with any crime.

He wasn't served with a money judgment or any other civil judgment.

Is [b]THAT[/b] simple enough?

Well look who's talking, I guess the Aerospace division from NASA has allowed you to grace us with your presence today. I sure am glad to have such an intelligent person with us today.
View Quote

Too stupid to offer comment.

What kind of lame bullshit is this, you have no idea kid, so you back off on this bullshit!!!!
If you want to discuss anything that is fine, but you watch yourself and your slander.
View Quote

You ought to heed the same warning.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#37]
jimmyD,

The only thing more pathetic than the lying thief himself is you, condoning this criminal's actions.

When the effects of the crack wear off, maybe then you will see the light. But then you will have a bigger problem.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#38]
The only thing more pathetic than the lying thief himself is you, condoning this criminal's actions.
View Quote

No crime was committed. You made a comment in the other thread about watching the "wild accusations." You ought to take your own advice.

When the effects of the crack wear off, maybe then you will see the light. But then you will have a bigger problem.
View Quote

Another personal attack, this time with a drug reference. Homosexuality and drugs, huh? You are CLASSY.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#39]
LMAO.

Jim Dandy,
You're wasting your time arguing with fools.  Especially mentally ill fools.

Let them think what they want. BFD.

Maybe I'll toy with the losers later!  I'll have to check and make sure they have room for eggboy at County General first. He may want to stock up on a few diapers as well, before I get started.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No crime was committed. You made a comment in the other thread about watching the "wild accusations." You ought to take your own advice.
View Quote

No accusations coming from here. dickhead's crimes are all self-professed.

Another personal attack, this time with a drug reference. Homosexuality and drugs, huh? You are CLASSY.
View Quote

You two clowns are the perpetrators of the personal attacks. You verbally abuse anyone who does not agree with your agenda. Give it up, its a no-win situation.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#41]
[blue]Quoted:[
View Quote
[/blue]
[red]Quoted:
View Quote
[/red]

[blue]drjarhead would you mind disclosing the name of your Credit Card Company? I just want to make damn sure I never get one of their cards.
View Quote
[/blue]

[red]You need a reasonably decent credit rating in order to be issued a card with any kind of limit. You're probably disqualified.
View Quote
[/red]

[blue] Simple Question[/blue]

[red] Answer that attacked my credit rating that isn't even the topic.[/red]

Jim_Dandy
   That was uncalled for and not necessary, I guess you have a hard time comprehending a simple question. Allow me to simplify.

drjarhead, would you mind telling everyone who the name of your Credit Card Company is?
I would like to know the name of the Credit Card Company so I will never use this company.

This simple question is directed and asked to drjarhead, it is not asking personal information, account numbers, or anything! [b] Only the name of the Credit Card Company[/b]

But yet you find away to attack my credit rating!! What is up with that.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:41:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted: He may want to stock up on a few diapers as well, before I get started.
View Quote

You better stock up on the KY boy. You are going to need it when you are doing time for your crime. Bubba's waiting for you.

Or maybe you and your buddy slit can have a "prison shower incident". [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#43]
You two clowns are the perpetrators of the personal attacks. You verbally abuse anyone who does not agree with your agenda. Give it up, its a no-win situation.
View Quote

No, it's been very squarely [b]YOU[/b]. You have consistently called people liars, posted homosexual references, drug references, and accused people of being criminals in both this and the previous thread on this subject.

There've been some annoying posts, but yours have been downright abusive.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#44]
well we have all wasted enough time on this. try to stay on the issue of magazines or post elsewere. I ask that the MOD'S end this crap for good. let them send letters or somthing to keep them ocupied. have a nice day. R GUNS OUT.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Tell you my credit card company? Yeah right. nwatson, I am disappointed. You seemed actually coherent for awhile.

As for my credit rating it is impeccable. KMA could throw everything he's got at it and not even put a dent in it. I've turned down more offers for money than I could possibly count.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#46]
But yet you find away to attack my credit rating!! What is up with that.
View Quote

Well, you're diverting the topic from a company's customer service issues to who [b]drjarhead[/b] uses for his credit card.

You better stock up on the KY boy. You are going to need it when you are doing time for your crime. Bubba's waiting for you.

Or maybe you and your buddy slit can have a "prison shower incident".
View Quote

And the personal attacks with the homosexual references have yet to cease.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:47:25 AM EDT
[#47]

That just proved it! The lights are on and nobodies home, Get your head out your ass you just posted the CC told him to keep the merchandise which one is it I am awaiting a final answer. Let me make it simple for you, you need the help.

View Quote

He was not charged with any crime.

He wasn't served with a money judgment or any other civil judgment.

Is [b]THAT[/b] simple enough?
View Quote

Did I say he was charged with a crime, served with court papers or anything????

View Quote

Too stupid to offer comment.
View Quote

If I were you I would re-read all my comments I have made.

View Quote

You ought to heed the same warning.
View Quote

Oh I guess I attacked you or drjarhead? I don't have to heed any warning until I have completely made an ASS of myself, and at this point I have not even begun to make an ASS of myself or attack anyone. Can you say that?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#48]
well we have all wasted enough time on this. try to stay on the issue of magazines or post elsewere. I ask that the MOD'S end this crap for good. let them send letters or somthing to keep them ocupied. have a nice day. R GUNS OUT.
View Quote

You have finally posted something on which some of us can agree.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted: He may want to stock up on a few diapers as well, before I get started.
View Quote

View Quote

Sounds like you already know Bubba and he must of got bored with you.  But, eggboy, jealousy is not the answer.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You have consistently called people liars, posted homosexual references, drug references, and accused people of being criminals in both this and the previous thread on this subject.

There've been some annoying posts, but yours have been downright abusive.
View Quote

Funny, this all started when I asked you two last week to knock it off with the insults. I was in this forum to read technical aspects with regards to magazines. Both of you immediately attacked me.

You were warned by Ed to stop. Apparently you still have not learned your lesson.

Anything I have posted has been in response to your attacks. Never have I initiated any.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top